Thursday, November 14, 2013

WEEK 97: Chicken Feet and Diamonds

Hey guys!

This is a song done for a customer of my website www.writeasongaboutme.com! I was too proud of the song to not be able to share it with the world, so here it is.

I won't go into the details about the request from the customer, but he wanted a song for his friend that kind of makes fun of a shirt he always wears, with a chicken feet and diamonds pattern. He said he wanted it as a singalong, so I layered upon layered vocals of me, my friend Daniel and my girlfriend Kristen singing the chorus. There may be around 15 or 16 vocal tracks there.

This was an incredibly taxing and difficult song to record and mix. But I am really proud of the end result. Please enjoy! And listen to it on headphones, it's more fun that way.

Preview the song here:




Or download it by right-clicking and saving here!


See ya soon!

-Jordan


No comments: