Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 3: Czar (live May 2007)

Hello again! So after talking to some friends, I have decided to have both the "preview" of the mp3, and the downloadable link available. THIS will start next week, because the flash player, for some reason, does not like this mp3. I have discussed this with DIVshare. They have not helped me.

This week's mp3 is a live cover of "Czar" by Frank Black (off of his self titled debut solo album.) Frank Black songs can be incredibly hard to cover, due to his INTENSE vocal range and mind boggling chord progressions. And I also forgot the lyrics at 46 seconds. Oopsies. This was from a very, very, very small show I had at at a lesbian bar. It was a very relaxed show, which is why I ventured out on a limb to do a cover of a song I wasn't sure I knew how to play. The show took place on May 29th, 2007.





Come back next week! Who knoooows what the song will be!


-Jordan

No comments: