Saturday, March 24, 2012

WEEK 85: Bombinate



Hey guys!

This week's/month's/year's MP3 is a really wacky song from 2005 that I made for my friend Matt Koff's old comedy blog, Word Du Jour (sadly no longer existing on the internet.)

On the blog he taught you a new word every day and then used them in funny sentences. I offered to do some musical word lessons for him. I ended up doing 3 in total. Here's one of them!

I think I shocked him because he thought he was going to get a 10 second thing and this is basically a complete song, with a full band arrangement and even singing back up girls (which are all me.)

"Bombinate" means to hum, so knowing that, here are the surprisingly dark lyrics:


BOMBINATE, BABY!

I bombinate on the way to work (ooh, I bombinate)
I bombinate in the bathroom stall (ooh, I bombinate)
I bombinate in the journey home (ooh, I bombinate)
THEN I BOMBINATE ALL NIGHT LONG! (wow!)

(humming)

I bombinate in the dentist chair (ooh, I bombinate)
I bombinate on the garage floor (ooh, I bombinate)
I bombinate inside a plastic bag (ooh, I bombinate)
LET ME BOMBINATE JUST ONCE MORE! (WOW!!!)

(humming)


Download the song by right clicking here!


Or preview it here:




See you soon!


-Jordan

No comments: