Sunday, March 14, 2010

WEEK 46: Skating


Hey guys and dolls,

This week's MP3 is a very old instrumental I made on May 15th, 2002, called "Skating."

One of literally hundreds of instrumentals I was making nonstop at the time, this was one of the many where I thought the title really nailed what the music sounded like (I would usually make the music first, then title it.) I believe my friend James Jajac came up with the title after stopping by and hearing it. James also crushed a soda can at the very end.

If you can believe it, that horrible static sound about 30 seconds in is actually an electric guitar I borrowed. I had no good way of recording an electric guitar. So it sounds like crap. The accordion sounds nice though.



Download it HEREEEE



Or preview it!





Thanks!




Jordan

No comments: